This Site is not intended for, directed toward, nor does it knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may only use this Site with the consent of a parent or guardian.
Information We Collect & Why We Collect It
- Device information
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify
- Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site
- Order information
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify
- Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
- Customer support information
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you
Sharing & Disclosure of Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties without your consent. Non-personal identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above.
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/.
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
We will disclose personal information, including IP address if necessary, when it is required by law or if there is indication that such action is necessary in order to be in compliance with the law, to identify individuals who may be violating the law or website Terms and Conditions of Use, to cooperate with investigations of suspected unlawful activities, or to enforce the rights and property of HBN Wellness.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information above.
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the address above.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Sharing & Disclosure of Personal Information” iscol section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
There are a number of safeguards that have been put in place to ensure the security and safety of your personal information for various Site functions such as submitting a request, placing an order, or accessing your personal information. Such safeguards include password protected directories and databases to safeguard your personal information or SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Technology to ensure full encryption of your personal when transmitted across the internet.
While our security measures and precautions meet industry standards and it is our top priority to ensure that your personal information is secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you submit to our Site.
Privacy Questions & Email Subscription Opt Outs
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Privacy Policies of this Site, you may contact us by email at email@example.com or by mailing us directly at: HBN Wellness, 81 Broadway St Suite #201-66, Asheville, NC 28801. If you would like to opt out of receiving emails not directly related to an order placed through the Site, you may click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email or by contacting us at the email address listed above.
Notice of Jurisdiction
Last updated: September 21, 2023