Start your day with a super-smoothie full of antioxidants, protein & the natural detox power of Zeolite. It's energizing, keto-friendly & delicious.
With environmental toxins inundating our bodies every day, it's more and more important to add an easy element of detox to our everyday routines. In this protein-and-antioxidant-rich concoction we're calling "Mark's Morning Super Smoothie," Chocolate, banana & berry flavors provide an energy boost first thing in the morning—without sugar spikes.
MARK'S MORNING SUPER SMOOTHIE FOR DETOX, ENERGY & PROTEIN—FULL RECIPE:
Zeolite is a natural mineral that has been used for centuries for its detoxifying properties. Today, it's gaining popularity as a key ingredient in smoothies and other health drinks. By adding zeolite to your diet, you can help your body eliminate harmful toxins and improve your overall health.
Obviously, this is a loose guideline but will get you experimenting with what works and tastes best for you!
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 5G (1 scoop) Holyland Zeolite powder Get Holyland Zeolite Powder here > EXCLUSIVE: Save 15% now with coupon code 15zeosmooth
- 1/2 large banana
- 1 serving whey protein powder here's a protein powder we love >
- Reds & Greens powder of your choice
- 1 cup raspberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1/4 cup blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 3 tbsp Skyr Icelandic yogurt (or any low carb, high protein yogurt)
- 3 scoops Goji Berry Powder This is a great Goji Berry Powder >
- Acerola powder We love MicroIngredients Acerola powder >
- 1/2 cup ice
Blend well & enjoy! - Mark